Family law attorney Doreen M. Varela is an accomplished attorney with over 20 years experience representing clients in family court. This boutique law office handles cases in all areas of marital, family, and domestic relations law. Cases range from complex and highly disputed to simple and uncontested. Doreen M. Varela uses aggressive and calculated tactics when necessary to best meet client goals, whether in the courtroom or at the negotiating table. Litigation in family court is an emotional process. Doreen M. Varela helps clients make objective decisions suited to an individual’s specific situation and is your ally throughout the entire process.
Tulane University School of Law, New Orleans, LA, Juris Doctor, 1991.
State of Minnesota, 1991; State of Florida, 1994.
Modification of Property Rights, Florida Proceedings After Dissolution of Marriage (10th ed),
Modification of Property Rights, Florida Proceedings After Dissolution of Marriage (11th ed)
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Domestic Violence Committee *
- Equitable Distribution Committee *
- Support Issues Committee *
- Children’s Issues Committee*
- Palm Beach County Bar Association (1995)
- Grievance Committee *
- Minnesota State Bar Association *
- Casa de Esperanza, Inc., Board of Directors *
- Legal Rights Center, Inc., Board of Directors *
- Midwest Women’s Health Center, Inc., Board of Directors *
- Survivor’s Resources, Inc., Board of Directors *
*Former memberships. Periods of membership vary.